Cheshire Cat is an open-source framework that allows you to develop intelligent agents on top of many Large Language Models (LLM). You can develop your custom AI architecture to assist you in a wide range of tasks.
Cheshire Cat and Qdrant
Cheshire Cat uses Qdrant as the default Vector Memory for ingesting and retrieving documents.
# Decide host and port for your Cat. Default will be localhost:1865
# Qdrant server
Cheshire Cat takes great advantage of the following features of Qdrant:
- Collection Aliases to manage the change from one embedder to another.
- Quantization to obtain a good balance between speed, memory usage and quality of the results.
- Snapshots to not miss any information.
How to use the Cheshire Cat
docker run --rm -it -p 1865:80 ghcr.io/cheshire-cat-ai/core:latest
- Chat with the Cheshire Cat on localhost:1865/admin.
- You can also interact via REST API and try out the endpoints on localhost:1865/docs
Check the instructions on github for a more comprehensive quick start.
First configuration of the LLM
- Open the Admin Portal in your browser at localhost:1865/admin.
- Configure the LLM in the
- If you don’t explicitly choose it using
Settingstab, the Embedder follows the LLM.